Rehabilitation (Long and Short-term)
Maintaining quality of life is at the center of all we do at The Williamsport Home. Our rehabilitation team works with residents and their families to develop a customized plan of care designed to help residents attain maximum mobility and independence. Our extensive therapies include physical, occupational, speech, and management of swallowing difficulties. We encourage residents and their families to ask questions, as well as become active participants in the rehabilitation process.
Our innovative Right TrackTM provides you, your physician and loved ones with the ability to log on from anywhere and track your rehabilitation and therapy progress.
We strive to get you back to your life. After discharge, we will provide you with a list of detailed instructions concerning your medical and pharmaceutical needs; a member of our dedicated staff will visit your home and evaluate any safety concerns you may have and offer suggestions they see necessary. At The Williamsport Home, we always go the extra mile. Who wouldn’t for family?
Short-term Rehabilitation: Ravine Ridge
Ravine Ridge is a state-of-the-art transitional care rehabilitation unit located on The Williamsport Home campus. From the moment you walk through the entrance, you discover it was designed as a place for support, healing and convenience. Ravine Ridge was created to provide intensive short-term rehabilitation services 7 days a week after an accident, surgery or illness. Our goal is to get you back to your normal life, enjoying what you love doing most.
Benefit from pre-surgery planning. Call today and Request A Room to assure a bed is available following your procedure.
Ravine Ridge offers:
- 18 private rooms with private baths, walk-in European-style showers, climate controls, flat screen TVs and telephones
- 24-hour Skilled Nursing Care
- Latest in rehabilitation equipment to expedite recovery time
- Assistance with transitioning home
- Nutrition counseling by a registered dietician
- Country kitchen offering private dining
- Social Service coordinated discharge services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and high-speed internet
- Beauty and barber salon
- Handicap accessible parking, private entrances and well-appointed common areas
Ravine Ridge is Medicare and Medicaid-certified. Coverage is approved by most major insurance companies.